Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another Life

i just came from my ob yesterday for my monthly check-up. yes dears, m finally pregnant again, 11 weeks now to be exact. :) it was just amazing hearing my baby's heartbeat, proof that i really have another life growing inside me. (i actually heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time last month during the ultra-sound, but i guess it failed to register since i was simply too happy with the fact that i was actually pregnant.) anyway, my ob says things are going well so far, except that i still have to be on bed rest (more like house arrest since i seem to do a lot of walking inside the house) for the next few weeks until m totally in the clear.

it's really been hard keeping this pregnancy thing to a selected people for the past 5 weeks when all i've wanted to do was shout to the world that m finally pregnant again. see, i was spotting the first few weeks of my pregnancy. since i had already miscarried my first baby, i didn't think it was prudent to make an announcement at such an early stage. after all, it's kinda traumatic having to explain to people how come you're not pregnant anymore.

but now that i haven't been spotting for almost 2 weeks now, and now that my check-ups are more positive, i feel more confident about my news. the downside is, along with pregnancy comes all those horror stories like symptoms and pregnancy food and stuff. but that's another story altogether. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home